A Tale of Transformation
No workshops scheduled at this time.
8:15 am - Check-in, coffee/tea
8:30 am - Workshop begins
3:30 pm - Adjourn
Can skilled health care be successfully provided only in an institutional environment? Across the nation, people are discovering that skilled nursing care can be provided in an environment which also offers all the comforts of home: privacy, choice, autonomy, a sense of well-being, and pleasures in daily living. Learn and work together creatively in this 1-day workshop presented by Action Pact.
At the end of the day, you will be able to:
- Know the history of culture change in long term care
- Identify the four stages of culture change with the five attributes for each stage
- Describe multiple facilities on the journey
- Identify approaches to shared leadership, and where your facility is in the stages language
- Learn action steps your facility can take to begin (or continue) the journey
Registration price is $120, or multiple participants can attend from the same facility at only $99 each.
Sessions begin at 8:30am and continue until 3:30pm. Lunch will be provided.
The National Continuing Education Review Service (NCERS) of the National Association of Boards of Examiners of Long Term Care Administrators (NAB) has approved the above named program for 6 participant/credit hours.
To find out how your organization can co-sponsor this workshop, call (414) 258-3649 or email email@example.com.
Learn more about our services
Contact LaVrene Norton
or Steve Shields